Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

flowers border Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

~*~ White flowers on an old mirror frame ~*~




There was a make-up table with a big classic mirror which hadn't been used for a long time by my grandmother and it was put outside of our house. I could see that it was getting old and dull time after time.Looked quite dusty. For me ,it was still usable if I could make something as long as my mind still could find out the best idea on how to manipulate it.Then,I told my grandmother , I would like to composite that make-up table to get only the mirror frame. Yes ,I finally got it by using my grandfathers' sharp saw.

Then,I decorated it by drawing three big flowers and painted them white. I got used to my black marker to make some shadows that supposed to emerge those three white flowers.For the other things, I used potpourris and shred of unused green carpet for the grasses at the bottom part where some brown twigs are here. I attached them all on the frame by strong glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Text